Live Streaming of the Ahtna, Inc. 43rd Annual Meeting of Shareholders
In the most recent Annual Meetings and shareholder surveys, we have heard from shareholders requesting that we offer the opportunity for viewing the Annual Meeting via online – live streaming. As Ahtna, Inc. is committed to maintaining strong Shareholder-Owner relations, we were happy to have fulfilled this request for live streaming of the Annual Meeting.
- In order to review the Live Stream recording, Ahtna shareholders will need to refer to the login password that was mailed out prior to the Annual Meeting.
- This recording will be available online for a limited time.
- Login Password has been mailed to all Ahtna shareholders. Click “Unlock” in the window above and then enter your password.
Saturday, June 4, 2016, at the Glennallen High School at 9 a.m.
2016 Board of Directors Selections (Winners):
- Class A, At-Large: Jason Hart (incumbent) and John E. Craig
- Class D, Cheesh’na: Karen Linnell (incumbent)
- Class F, Gakona: Linda Pete (incumbent)
*All newly elected directors will serve 3-year terms, which end at the 2019 Annual Meeting.
A big thank you to former board director Roy S. Ewan (Seat A, At-Large) for his dedication and service.
2016 Recognition Awardees:
- Board Member of the Year: Roy S. Ewan
- Special Recognition – Gloria Stickwan
- Thank you (Retired) – Molly McCormick, NPS – Fish wheel permits
2016 Early Bird Winners:
- $1,000 – Nome Stickivan
- $750 – David T. Wilson
- $500 – Rose M. Tyone
- $250 – Douglas Neal
- $200 – Merle M. Phillips, Brenda Sanford, Jayna M. Jackson, Wesley Sanford, Bobby Neeley, Mary A. Dementieff, Kristin L. Ewan-Dye and Leland Jamison.
2016 Online Voting Winners: $200 – Sam George, Jr., and Cheryl Kroener
2016 Door Prize Winners:
Norma Gene, Mark Johns, Irving Jackson, Jacob Phillips, Yodene John, Kathy Sanford, Jerry Charley, Jr., Ernie Craig, Jeanette Tyone, Agnes Denny, Martin Finnesand, Evelyn Hash-Koonuk, Arlene Tibbits, Bobby Neeley, Samuel Johns, Arleen Lenard, Violet Robinson, Lillian Boston, Sophia Johns, Arianna Walters, Daniel Stevens, Lena Charley, Jennie Marie Gore, Lisa Wolf, Ralph Phillips and Lia Miller.
2016 Ahtna Region Flyover Winners:
Glenda Sinyon and Gloria Stickwan
For more information or if you have questions on any of the above, please contact Eileen Ewan, Shareholder Services Manager, at (907) 822-3476
*For photos of the Annual Meeting, please go to our Facebook page