The Ahtna, Inc. 44th Annual Meeting of Shareholders was held on:
2017 Board of Directors Selections (Winners):
- Class A, At-Large: Nicholas Jackson (incumbent)
- Class C, Cantwell: Eleanor Dementi (incumbent)
- Class G, Kluti-Kaah: Kenneth P. Johns
- Class J, Tazlina: Albert L. Fleury
*All newly elected directors will serve 3-year terms, which end at the 2020 Annual Meeting.
A big thank you to former board of directors: Jessica A. Rock (Seat G1, Kluti-Kaah ) for her dedication and service, and to Dorothy Shinn (Seat J, Tazlina) for her dedication and service.
2017 Recognition Awardees:
- Board Member of the Year: Karen L. Linnell
- Special Recognition – 40 Year Alyeska Partnership
- Mr. Tom Barrett, President, Alyeska Pipeline Service Company
- Mr. Ed Hendrickson, Senior Vice President & CFO, Alyeska Pipeline Service Company
- Ms. Lorena Hegdal, Right of Way Director, Alyeska Pipeline Service Company
- Mr. Dan Flodin, Supply Chain Management Director, Alyeska Pipeline Service Company
2017 Early Bird Winners:
- $1,000 – Michael J. Voyles
- $750 – Timothy L. Stevens
- $500 – Olivia N. Johns
- $250 – Chad A. Faverty
- $200 – Katelynn Johns, Ronald G. Lincoln-Ewan, Justiss M. Hutchinson, Grace S. Wilson, Carl N. Pete, Clifton A. Tibbits III, Erika C. Empey and Victor T. Fleury.
2017 Online Voting Winners:
- $200 – Ray R. Stickwan and Rebecca C. Hobson
2017 Door Prize Winners:
- Charles Smelcer, Bradley F. Sinyon, Bruce Lord, Samantha L. Hatton-Johns, Ellen K. Gene, Genevieve John, Julie M. Leeper, Shawnee M. Frank, Sharon Soule, Josette R. Johns, Deborah A. Barlip, Vivian S. Vincent, Shalana L. George, Glenda Ewan, Fred J. Ewan, James M. Chudocken IV, Dean E. Barlip, John F. Ewan, Craig R. Peters, Lonnie E. Tyone, Joshua B. Neeley and Takoda E. Vermillion.
2017 Ahtna Region Flyover Winners:
- Leo N. Ewan and Michelle L. Rickteroff
Live Streaming of the Annual Meeting
The Annual Meeting was streamed live online again this year. Shareholders can log in at ahtnavote.com within 10 days of the meeting using the Shareholder ID and PIN* located in your proxy packet. Once successfully logged in, you’ll see a message at the top of the page that says “Click here to access the live stream.”
*If you lose your shareholder ID or PIN, please contact Kristin Phillips at Altman, Rogers & Co. immediately at (907) 274-2992.
For more information or if you have questions on any of the above, please contact Eileen Ewan, Shareholder Services Manager, at (907) 822-3476
*Photos of the Annual Meeting will be posted on Ahtna’s Facebook page